"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Proposal

I'm delighted that The Proposal, previously published in hardcover, paperback, large-print, and various foreign languages, will be re-issued on March 17.

The cover design is fantastic! The photograph of the castle--my inspiration for the setting--is one I took a few months ago. The photograph of me in the castle gardens was taken by my husband.



More information to follow.

No comments: