"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ruth says...

we have another house?

Nobody told me we have another house! On an even bigger lake! With mountains and sailboats and boatplanes!

on a really big lake?

What other crucial information are they keeping from me?

Yesterday was quite a shock, let me tell you. But in a good way.

Lola went swimming.

Lola goes swimming

I felt safer watching from my rock.

I don't go swimming

We had lots and lots of fun on the dock. I was so good that She brought me back here today.

She said I was good

No comments: