"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt

My schedule hasn't been conducive to blogging this week, either. On my days at the Lodge I'm focussed on the revisions (there's light at the end of this tunnel.)

This is a very busy time for me, legislatively. Yesterday I was drafted onto another policy committee so they could ensure a quorum for an Executive Session on some of their bills. It took nearly all day...but the Chap was at the State House and we were able to have lunch together in the cafeteria. And then he sat in on one of the bills we were voting on.

Today's House session was a very long. But I was home at 6.45 and feared it might be even later, so I won't complain. It's so odd that sitting and listening to other people talk all day is more exhausting and draining than doing something much more physically active.

Next week is also rather busy. Afterwards things should settle down a bit.

There was a big news development in our state last week, and I was an official go-to source for commentary. Enjoy!

Exclusive: N.H. Rep. on Three Wolf Moon Becoming Granite State's Official Shirt


No comments: