"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Stroll: Day of Dads

Strolling through the memories today, making new ones.

He still makes me laugh.



Whether I was on my horse or anywhere else, his guidance has been constant.



Thanks, Dad, for being an example of integrity, honour, devotion, love, and support.

The girls and I have been at the cottage since Thursday. They were overjoyed that their dad joined us for the afternoon.



We're having a cookout, and I need to go and make a salad to go with the burgers.

To keep strolling, stop by Aisling's blog.

No comments: