"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this wacky and protrated political primary season, my great addiction has been Andrew Sullivan's blog. Day and night. Night and day. Hourly. Quarter-hourly.

Two of my fave features are "The View from Your Window" and "Face of the Day."

Being such a fangirl--for a whole host of reasons I won't bother to enumerate--and being inordinately proud of one of my own window views, I submitted a picture. Even though I know he probably gets a zillion of these, every minute of every day.

There was a bit of a time lag between the submission and my moment of fame. I suspected my shot had a shot when, within the past 24 hours, somebody from Daily Dish emailed me.

I made the cut! So please, check it out. (Even though you've seen it before!)


The View from Your Window



I heart Andrew Sullivan more than ever now...not to mention his photo editor!

PS If you click on the photo over at Daily Dish, you get a supersized version!
PPS The Chap is way impressed with me!


No comments: