"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

The nature of my week has prevented me from shopping in stores. But it doesn't matter.

Because I'm giving a big bouquet of roses--from my own garden--to all my blog visitors.

You will find them here. Click on the individual images for a larger view with caption.

I hope they'll brighten your day. And infuse a bit of summer into this seemingly endless winter. (For those of us in the Northeastern US!)

Hugs and kisses!


No comments: